RUBS (Ratio Utility Billing System) is a form of allocation billing whereby the utility charges are based on a pre-calculated formula that takes into account many factors which may include number of occupants in each premise, number of bedrooms of each premise, square footage of the premise, days of occupancy and common area usage.
The RUBS billing method will allow you to:
- Recover your utility costs rapidly and increase your NOI.
- Quickly implement a customized billing program with little or no out of pocket expense.
- Encourage your residents to immediately report leaks.
- Promote communities to collectively conserve utilities.
Water submetering requires the installation of a water submeter in an individual resident’s premise. The water submeter is equipped with a radio transmitter, which transmits a resident’s real time usage to an on-site data collector which is used for billing, troubleshooting and or analyzing usage. A single internet connection is required for the data collector, which is typically located in the on-site leasing office or utility closet.
Submetering allows you to:
- Bill residents for their actual metered water usage.
- Identify premise specific leaks.
- Provide residents with a precise picture of their utility usage, encouraging them to be more aware of their consumption.
- Protect your investment from the ever-rising costs of utilities, ultimately increasing profitability.
We are committed to providing competent, responsive, and friendly service to you, your management team, and residents.
Upon execution of a billing agreement, you will be assigned a dedicated account manager who will work closely with you and your team to ensure the implementation of your customized billing program gets off to a smooth start.
Your account manager will:
- Create your billing site.
- Be familiar with all aspects of billing your property.
- Train you and or your management team on our state-of-the-art billing software.
- Bill your property.
- Address any concerns or problems.
- Be committed to providing outstanding customer service.
- Work directly with you and your management team to develop a customized collection program.
- Be cross-trained and familiar with all company properties.
Access to numerous comprehensive customizable reports, available in real-time.
With online reporting you can:
- Access anytime through our cloud-based website.
- Create your own customizable reports.
- Group reports by community or portfolio.
- Review detailed billing reports.
- Track resident payments in real-time.